Saturday, January 26, 2013

Enjoying the Little Things



As we move into the new year, here's a little taste of what I'm enjoying.
What I'm listening to....the sounds of Little Man singing at the top of his lungs, some new Mumphord and Sons, a lot of praise music and the cheers of the crowd in a gym.

What I'm reading...Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, lots and lots of online blogs, daily devotionals, and Little Man's newest fav, the Junie B Jones series.

What I'm watching...our new fav show, Hawaii Life, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy and a whole lot of House Hunters. (I'm convinced we should have used House Hunters in one of our any previous moves.)

Where I'm going....Southlake Town Center, new restaurants and lots of sporting events.

What I'm feeling...the soft touch of Little Man as he walks into school - I know this won't last long; independence is just around the corner so I'm soaking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS