Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Man's Baby Keepsakes

Yesterday I posted about the sweetest keepsake book that I was given shortly before Little Man's birth. Today I'll show you the gold mine of keepsakes I found. I haven't opened this box in years - at least 4. Man, was I in for a treat.

His first family collage. Notice he chose Heidi Klum to represent me.
Smart boy. Smart boy.


His hat from his first birthday. The keepsake album of our hospital photos.
The cutest bib ever - so cute I couldn't use it.

So thankful that Little Man's first day care took the time to document {and laminate} his first
finger painting experience and coloring attempt.

Strangely I kept our logs of feedings, etc.
Yep, that AMs on there. Not sure we're ready to see the wee hours of the morning again.

Some of my favs...
His footprints just moments after birth on hospital scrubs.
His keepsake handkerchief from his baptism.
The identification card from his newborn wheelie thingy in the hospital.
His hospital ID bracelet. {so incredibly tiny!}
A super-nice keepsake bib. Also un-used!
And a note to us from his birthmom on the morning she left the hospital.

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS