Friday, April 26, 2013

Lately

Things have gotten busy. Here's a glimpse of what the Home Team has been up to lately via my iPhone pics.

Loving this old barn out at my aunt's house for Easter. So much potential!

Got to take this lil man with me to a Texan baseball game. Absolutely beautiful Saturday morning memories!

He loved every minute of it.

Yep, we've been watching a lot of Duck Dynasty. Even Little Man practices his duck calls!

Things I don't have pics of...

Registering Little Man for kindergarten
LOTS and LOTS of standardized testing
My pretty new pedicure
The neighborhood garage sale craziness

Like I've said, we've been a busy bunch. I'm very ready for a slow down, some sunny weather and time to see friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS