Monday, February 3, 2014

Framed Bible Verse

 
A while back I decided to select a verse to pray for Little Man throughout 2014 as part of the Mom of Boys Society's Prayer Challenge. While I've got it marked in my Bible, I wanted to create a framed version of the verse that I'd see daily as a reminder. What better place than my dressing table?
 
I'm in the process of jazzing that little area up. I've been searching for a tray to use...something in turquoise or coral would make me very happy. Homegoods hasn't come through yet, but I am hopeful.
 
I found a simple gold frame on an end display at Target - on sale - for $1.38. Seriously. I wish I had bought more than one.

I typed out the verse in Psalms using a fun font and just placed it in the frame.

Voila!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS